Monday 3 November 2014

Digital dossier 

As one of our blog challenges is to write about our digital footprint. At first when i read what we had to do i didn't have a clue what it was, like our footprint isn't digital! But after a watched a video about digital dossier i learned it actually doesn't have anything to do with our feet, its actually to do with what we leave behind about ourselves on the internet. 

My digital footprint began before I was even born, at just 5 months after my sonogram it would have been e-mailed to my family and friends and printed for a record for the pediatrician. This was the followed by pictures or messages about me when i was born. 

My digital footprint has been updated throughout my life,whether it was my sisters posting pictures of me on facebook or setting up my own Club Penguin it was added to my digital footprint. 

Today I'm still updating my digital footprint:

    • Instagram: I post pictures of myself for others to see. 
    • Snapchat: I send pictures of myself or where I am and send it to my friends. 
    • Kik: I chat to my friends in a group chat.
    • Google: I research information for school.
    • Bohoo: I purchase clothes from here. 
Even in the future i will constanly be adding to my digital footprint and my digital footprint will continue to go on until i die and maybe even afterwards. 



No comments:

Post a Comment